P4
File organisation
Unit 20 folder
This is how I've organised my unit 20 folder I have got a folder for all the different sub sections (P1, P2, P3), along with this I have a folders for the audio and audio asset. The reason I have done this is because it separates the different sub sections and they don't become mixed up.
Audio Folders
This is how I have separated the audio files into the different sections of audio, like the presenting. This makes it easier to find the specific audio files.Audio Asset file

This is the file for my audio asset this keep it separate from all the other folders.
P1 Folders
This is my P1 folder it has sub folders of the asset checklist, production schedule, and treatment powerpoint. I've done this so I can find all the different documents.
P2 Folders
This is my P2 folder it has sub folders of the location recce, risk and hazards, and the risk assessment. I've done this so I can find all the different documents.
P3 Folders
This is my P3 folder it has sub folder of Legal and ethical , and talent release form. I've done this so I can find all the different documents.
Annotated Photo
Techniques I followed
Top 5 tips on how to be successful at Voxpops
1. Smile
2. Learn how to take rejection
3. Listen
4. Ask open questions
5. Interview a variety of people
For the presenting, interview, and some of the voxpops I used the Zoom H1 microphone. However, with some of the other voxpops I recorded some on my phone (android). The Zoom H1 the better sound quality compared to my phone.







Comments
Post a Comment